Skip to main content

THOUGHT: YOU CAN'T SEE ME


Hello, Everyone. donovin here, with today's thought:
 

THOUGHT: You can't SEE ME

 Everyone has a "gimmick"  or a "Brand" that is personally who they are, or at least the image they represent to you. You come to know them from what you see on the 'outside' and even appreciate them for it.

People get used to what you show them and used to your current level of character and integrity. 

(Picture from Google.com)

 

But what if you want to change that? What if you have the desire to grow into more? To be better than you are perceived now? And the battle starts... In your soul, In your relationship with other people, and With God. What He is calling you to be.

In your Soul  - Ever had the thought to change something in you for the better? Get rid of a bad habit. Go for a better position on your job. Being honest in your life?

In your Relationships with other people - Do you set boundaries with other people? Do you let other peoples opinions control you?

With God - To be about where God is leading you, getting rid of the distractions of life to hear God clearly.

When we decide to make changes, there can be all types of reactions from people around us. They see us in the 'old' way and find it hard to see us in the way we are going. They don't understand your vision. They don't see the transformation God is calling you too ahead. This can tug heavily on the mind and make you wonder, "Should I just stay here?" But you know what you will go through staying in a situation of mediocrity. That's why it bugs your mind and you talk to God about it daily. It is not like you are ungrateful, that you don't appreciate what's happened up to this point. You have walked the steps for point A, B, and C. Now step D calls out for you to grow into. What are YOU going to do?

 

 To Sum It Up

This blog could could be taken deeper, but that is your choice to do. Only you know the issues that are going on in your life. What that inner voice is saying. What your gut is telling you. We all have to grow.

Making that decision can make friends and family feel that you are better than them. The truth is that you just want to be a person. Wouldn't that be a great benefit to those friends, family, yourself and God?


 That's my thoughts for today. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts.

  If you think this can help out someone...please share it.



Thank you,
donovin - P&S

=========================================================================
 
DON'T FORGET TO BROWSE THE  donovin SHOW YOUTUBE CHANNEL
 
📓 Like Poetry? Order my book of poetry, Worldly Passions.
 Also available at Rose Dog Books.com
 
 
📚 Do you like eBooks? You can browse through a variety of books in my digital stores:
Reasonable
Check Out other Book Reviews of books I have read:
 
👕 Into T - shirts and mugs? Browse my Designs store at: donovin_4_designs 

💻 Interested in starting a Home Business? SIDE HUSTLE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHT: Fear Or Faith......Which One Are You Holding Onto?

Hello, Everyone. donovin here, with today's thought: FEAR Or  FAITH ......Which One Are You Holding Onto? With all the concerns about COVID-19, I see there is a sense of fear going around. When I go to the grocery store and see people with masks on, I wonder if they are infected. Then they look at me without a mask as if I am doomed. There is a lot of mixed emotions about the whole thing and at the end of the day, the choice of how you react to the virus is yours. Before I thought of the question and title of today's thought...I was thinking of something my mother used to do with my younger sister and me. How our Mother would take us to the Video store (VHS) and would rent these cheesy zombie movies. You know these movies. The movie that would have you laughing on the floor beginning to end! Not with my Mother. My sister and I would be eating popcorn in front of the 25-inch console TV (revealing old age) on the grossest parts of the movie. I'd look bac

THOUGHT: The Direction of Your Anger (My George Floyd Reaction)

Hello, Everyone. donovin here, with today's thought:  The Direction of Your Anger (My George Floyd Reaction)  First of all, I want to send my condolences to the family and friends of George Floyd. My prayers and heart goes out to you for your loss. May God give you strength, His love, and comfort during this time. You lost a family member and/or a friend. The world lost another black man taken away from us too soon and his absence will be missed. Though I did not know George, He was/is someone's Father, Son, Brother, Uncle, Friend, etc. And his absence from the Black community and nation has been felt since his passing. I sent the past week remembering the fears of my mother and how she'd stress to me dealing with the police and statistics of black men being murdered or locked up in prison. that I would be lucky to reach 35 years old based on statistics at that time. Thank God for me beating those statistics, but there is unrest for black men in what is call

THOUGHT: Cursing/Profanity - Unnecessary Language

Hello, Everyone. donovin here, with today's thought: THOUGHT: Cursing/Profanity - Unnecessary Language This isn't an easy one to write about. Some people are probably rolling their eyes or share the sentiment of the lady in the picture of the left. That's okay and I understand, but I wanted to share my thoughts about unnecessary language of cursing as I've known it growing up and it's so called proper name, profanity. Dictionary's meaning: verb (used without object) to use profanity; curse; swear. verb (used with object) to swear at; curse: He cussed the pedestrian for getting in his way. to criticize or reprimand in harsh terms (often followed by out): The coach cussed out the team for losing. Synonyms for profanity cuss , cuss word , dirty word , expletive , four-letter word , obscenity , swear , swearword , vulgarism God's Word on the subject (just a few scriptures) 9 With the tongue we praise our